Need to reinstate your direct debit pass?
If you have suspended a travel pass which you pay for by Direct Debit due to Covid-19
and now wish to reinstate it, then please do not use this form. This form is for new
customers only to set up a new Direct Debit account. Transport for West Midlands will
email existing Direct Debit customers shortly with instructions on how to reinstate
your existing Direct Debit for when you are ready to use public transport again.
Monthly Direct Debit Metro
Important Information before you start your online application
- This scheme is administered by West Midlands Combined Authority and will appear as WMCA on your bank statements.
- All Direct Debit tickets start on the same date each month
- Monthly payments will be taken from the nominated bank account on the day after the start date, or the nearest date after, if this is a Saturday or Sunday
- The Payer must be over 18 years of age and be the account holder of a personal bank or building society account.
- If you are not the only required signatory on your account you must apply by post. Download an application form here.
- Please have ready your bank account name, number and sort code
- A colour, passport style photograph, this must be uploaded and will be used to produce the photocard.