Need to reinstate your direct debit pass?
If you have suspended a travel pass which you pay for by Direct Debit due to Covid-19 and now wish to reinstate it, then please do not use this form before 14 August 2020. You will need to complete our quick and easy online form to reinstate your monthly Direct Debit payments. Please visit covid19-directdebit.wmnetwork.co.uk to complete and submit the form.
If we do not receive a completed online form by 14 August 2020 we will arrange for your account to be closed and your Swift Card (if you have one) to be deactivated.
After 14 August 2020 you can continue with the below process to apply again as a new customer.
Child Monthly Direct Debit Metro
Important Information before you start your online application
- This scheme is administered by West Midlands Combined Authority and will appear as WMCA on your bank statements.
- All Direct Debit tickets start on the same date each month
- Monthly payments will be taken from the nominated bank account on the day after the start date, or the nearest date after, if this is a Saturday or Sunday
- The Payer must be over 18 years of age and be the account holder of a personal bank or building society account.
- If you are not the only required signatory on your account you must apply by post. Download an application form here.
- Please have ready your bank account name, number and sort code
- A colour, passport style photograph, this must be uploaded and will be used to produce the photocard.