Child Monthly Direct Debit Metro
Important Information before you start your online application
- This scheme is administered by West Midlands Combined Authority and will appear as WMCA on your bank statements.
- All Direct Debit tickets start on the same date each month
- Monthly payments will be taken from the nominated bank account on the day after the start date, or the nearest date after, if this is a Saturday or Sunday
- The Payer must be over 18 years of age and be the account holder of a personal bank or building society account.
- If you are not the only required signatory on your account you must apply by post. Download an application form here.
- Please have ready your bank account name, number and sort code
- A colour, passport style photograph, this must be uploaded and will be used to produce the photocard.